Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Ideas?

Happy New Year!!

This year I resolve to make better bad decisions. No, wait a minute, this year I resolve to let go of the past and live in the moment. Rats! That sounds vaguely familiar, almost as if it was last year´s resolution. OK. Now I´ve got it. This year I resolve to lose weight.

Sound familiar?

Did you know that losing weight is, hands down, the MOST popular New Year´s resolution out there? Did you also know that more than 92 percent of us routinely fail to uphold our new year´s resolutions?

Needless to say, it pays to have a sense of humor about these things. This article from Latin Times lists 8 funny quotes about new years resolutions to help us keep things in perspective.

Are you interested in a bit of motivational speech instead? Click here for 25 inspirational quotes to help you start the new year on the right foot.

Here are my favorite quotes from the lists provided. Again, happy new year everyone. Here´s to a fab 2014!

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. 
Albert Einstein

Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. 
Mother Theresa

I can´t believe it has been a year since I didn´t become a better person.
Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment